Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Confession, Part II

I caved. I got a cell phone. Yikes!

In other news, I didn't really intend to go on an extended summer hiatus. It's just worked out that way. First came the post-semester crash. Then came the endless errands to be run both for myself and others. I've been busy, busy, busy, but not at all productive the past few weeks.

Now I'm about to take a couple of little trips, and I've used that as an excuse go ahead and get a cell phone like all the other girls and boys.

And as long as this is still a confession...I've been reading mostly "children's" books lately. I read Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials series. I read the Harry Potter books, and I'm really looking forward to the new one coming out soon. I don't have to turn in my lit degrees over that, do I? :)

No comments: